Gevraagd: Engineer European repair center (den Bosch)
||dinsdag 20-04-2021 10:43
As a ERC Engineer, you are responsible for improving existing repair procedures in order to have a moreefficient and cost effectives repairs. You execute projects for extending repair service activities in Europe
Duties & responsibilities
- Supports the repair & service organization on different levels so that they can finish incoming repairs on-time with minimum costs in order to be able to guarantee the "5-day repair policy".
- Supports repair-related services to NSC's as required, maximizing the support on the sales business.
- Organise technical training courses for repair centre members
- Executes projects and activities in order to introduce new services to customers, enlarging the repair& service as commercial tool for NSC's
- Reports on budget, projects status and project deliverables in order to provide managers clear insight to projects progress and budget status.
- Executes audits at external repair centres
- Communication with other repair centers & factories.
- Answering questions of customers fast and clear
- Coaching of ERC technicians in order to improve efficiency and performance of the ERC technicians
Desired Skills and Experience
- Higher vocational education (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent proven experience
- Understand constructions and architecture of latest developed electronics
- Project management skills
- Capable of leading projects
- Capable of making Creative, technical innovations
- Pro-active, independent
- Knowledge of inverters, servo motors and servo drives is preferable
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English)
Please send me your CV...
[Gewijzigd op dinsdag 20-04-2021 10:47]