SONY TV ERROR REGISTER KDL32CX527

Dear friends of the Forum, you have an idea how to remove this error record 002 from a mainboard sony KDL32CX527. What was brikeo? ... I explain ... this TV was supposedly bought two boards in good condition but when mounted they give the same error as the original mainboard ...... the mainboards were mounted on another TV just like it is operating well, in good condition and presented the same errors, the mainboard of the TV that is good was extracted and the TV was put with failure and I present the same error ..... the mainboard was put back on the good TV and now it has the same error as the others ... that is, it is saving the error in the rom or the EEprom but it does not remove it, as it does not immediately turn on the stanby led is not lit but it gives two flashes indicating source error , there is no way to enter the service mode, or the service attached in the image, you can not update the Firmware under these conditions, I appreciate any ideas. regards

Only way is to make a EEprom dump from a good working TV/MB and flash it into yours.. I thought it can't be resetted

Thank you for your response, I agree, but I am not sure if the errors you register are saved in the EEprom.

Looking at the service manual on this TV model does not carry external eeprom.

Okey, even not next to Stby processor??