Search for the data sheet.
Alright.
(I hope my Englisch isn't to bad?)
[Bericht gewijzigd door T-baev op (13%)]
which information do you need?
try to be more specific
e/:google laat me in de steek
[english]i can't find it either[/english]
[Bericht gewijzigd door watchout3 op (38%)]
It is not bad, but the uncle google did not find anything on TDA1621
[Bericht gewijzigd door Henry S. op (50%)]
DJohnny
Als je ampje piept en kraakt, is DJohnny die hem maakt... Kom alleen niet om garantie, want dan is DJohnny met vakantie!
maartenbakker
Golden Member
www.elba-elektro.nl | "The mind is a funny thing. Sometimes it needs a good whack on the side of the head to jar things loose."
Lucky Luke
Eluke.nl | handgetypt | I'm a poor, lonesome cowboy, with a long, long way to go.
de vertaler is ook vuilnis
( http://translate.google.com/translate_t#nl|en|de%20vertaler%20is%20ook… )
What I mean is that the translator is rubbish, while the dutch sentence at the start of this post means: the translator is (household) waste. translates OK though.*
Have you tried datasheetarchive or datasheetcatalog? Or better: the website of the manufacturer of the device?
Doet me denken aan dat verhaal van die russische vertaler die "de geest is gewillig maar het vlees is zwak" vertaalde naar iets onleesbaar russisch, en vervolgens naar engels: "the wodka is good but the meat is rotten".
[Bericht gewijzigd door Lucky Luke op (25%)]
Op 27 mei 2009 18:31:35 schreef DJohnny:
Are you sure its a TDA1621 and not a TDA1521?
OK. This could otherwise. I am with my Polish, I got to repair the equipment and there stereodekoder UL1621 (CEMI), is damaged, so the shop ordered online, after a few hours I got an email with the information TDA1621. O_o
maartenbakker
Golden Member
www.elba-elektro.nl | "The mind is a funny thing. Sometimes it needs a good whack on the side of the head to jar things loose."
I know that TCA4500 replaced UL1621. I wonder why shop was sent information on TDA1621. Hence my search.
Thx
[Bericht gewijzigd door Henry S. op (44%)]
Op 27 mei 2009 18:24:21 schreef Malik:
Oom google toont vuilnis.
Zuiver Nederlands...
Zit je te trollen? bye bye!
