Arco
Special Member
Arco - "Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability" - hard-, firm-, en software ontwikkeling: www.arcovox.com
Arco
Special Member
Arco - "Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability" - hard-, firm-, en software ontwikkeling: www.arcovox.com
[Bericht gewijzigd door Arco op (64%)]
Or simply measure the connections on the transformer, follow the live wires and the filament source and hi voltage on the secundary side. You can zoom the pic @Arco did. (Ctrl+mousewheel)
Arco
Special Member
Arco - "Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability" - hard-, firm-, en software ontwikkeling: www.arcovox.com
Thank you for that, but my version 19 has fuses for heaters circuits and connections between fuse and ground goes around with two wires more.
It is not the same and more likely is damage on the way if I make it logically.
Photo of transformer connection will be most safest way to do it.
Arco
Special Member
Arco - "Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability" - hard-, firm-, en software ontwikkeling: www.arcovox.com
Actual schematic can vary with the suffix (/xx). /19 is the Scandinavian version, I don't think you see them much...
=
[Bericht gewijzigd door RAAF12 op (100%)]
Die versie werd ook veel in NL verkocht incl. Zweedse zenderaanduiding op de schaal. Die werden in NL met korting verkocht (goedkoper dan die met NL schaal) But I don't know what's the issue here, it's a plain and simple receiver
or https://nfor.nl/index.php?mode=thread&id=245653#p245684 for more info.
The issue is bunch of wires for heaters that is disconnected and different wired over fuse and ground compared to other versions. The safest way is to get photo of right side of transformer and there is also cap for filtering on the shematics only, not on the wiring diagram.
Those /12 variation is also seen in the UK.
Ah, yes I see. rewire from the start it's easier I think, follow the twisted (?) wires from the heater connections to the transformer and use a voltmeter for measuring the 6.3V AC.
You can later on do an earthed connection for the 6.3V circuit.
The audio has lower hum with earth connected to the chassis.
Earthing can be done at the middle tap on a transformer (3.15V-0-3.15V) or at
begin/end of the winding.
It's safe to measure, don't touch the primary live 230V AC.
I have made mistake before years ago thinking that transformer was burned and have disconnected it. It was only thermal fuse Z1 out what I have checked now.
Heataer wires are the same color and I have to follow each one in order to not mix two cicrcuits with different heaters. Ground will be at the center tap S2 230V primary winding.
Meanwhile I have replaced burned R1 resistor and checked connections after them and center tap of output transformer. I measure 1.8kOhm, for both chanels the value of screen resistor of output tube.
Also have checked C1 and C2 and seems to have their proper capacitance.
Is it possible that they are gone because of that 1.8Kohm value that is only possible if they are shorted to the Ground.
I cant reach one cap on the output transformer, may be one is shorting anode of output tube to the ground what was the cause of burned R1 and thermal fuse i PSU transformer?
Leaky C76 and C77 are known for problems and can cause other damage.
2200pf 600V This type for the C's
[Bericht gewijzigd door RAAF12 op (29%)]